Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Stage is Set

The first round of the division 2 national playoffs began today. #25 Shepard pulled off the upset over #13 IUP. Shepard won 31-27. Next weeks round will be a great match up with Shepard playing Slippery Rock and Notre Dame(OH) playing Kutztown. These are great games and i wouldn't miss them! If you are unable to watch you can check the scores by searching "d2 football scores" on google.

Image result for slippery rock footballImage result for shepherd university football logo

Image result for notre dame oh football logoImage result for kutztown football logo

2 comments:

  1. It feels really good to go to a school with good athletes, scholars, and artists. Slippery Rock truly is an excellent school for that reason. I went to a high school where the only consistently good sports team was cross country. That isn't a great sport to watch. It has been an awesome experience to see the football team excel this year and follow the journey. These games bring the community together to support students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to watch this match-up! It has been awesome watching Rock Football all season long. I can't even describe how awesome it is to say that I am from here. Good luck to the entire team. Best believe I'll be there Saturday. Go Rock!

    ReplyDelete